- The ethics committee was established, so that a quality and consistent ethical review mechanism is present for the research proposals submitted.
- The ethics committee provides independent guidance and advice for health research.
- The ethics committee analyses.
- Research projects of faculties, post graduate and undergraduate students of Govt Stanley medical college, non-therapeutic and non-interventional studies Clinical trials
- The ethics committee will take care that all the cardinal principles of research ethics viz Autonomy beneficence, non maleficence and justice are taken care in research protocols.